Juris Legal is offered either as a stand-alone solution that can work with external collection and host systems or as a module within the Juris Collection solution suite. Designed to efficiently and effectively link and manage legal firms regionally across WAN or internet, it is one of the most proven and successful software within the Juris Collection suite.
Juris Legal also supports conveyancing, with the ability to integrate with the bank’s housing loan and financing workflow.
Juris Legal is a software solution that can be installed at both your site and your solicitor’s sites. Juris Legal is offered in 2 modes: Client-Server running on Windows or web-based. Once installed, solicitors can access you legal site via the internet. With Juris Legal, you can:
- Send instruction to your solicitors through computer
- Monitor the status and progress of your legal cases
- Ensure all work processes are completed using our sophisticated checklist engine
- Retrieve update of defendant’s status from your solicitors electronically
- Juris Legal has a powerful workflow system that handles your client’s cases. Once your activities are defined during discovery session, Juris Legal can be configured to automate these activities.
- Juris Legal fully supports the Go Green campaign to preserve the environment and reduce the carbon footprint of its user. Juris Legal greatly reduces the amount of paper that is traditionally used in the litigation process. With Juris Legal, all information and instructions are kept in the electronic media. You can send instruction to your solicitors electronically via the modem and telephone line or internet / VPN or broadband.
- When handling high volume of cases, you need to know the status and progress of your cases. You can define your own activities and the allowable timeframe between activities in Juris Legal. As such, you can control the way you want your legal process to flow.
- The Juris Legal software supports a wide number of legal processes, including litigation, conveyancing, hire-purchase, civil suit.
We also provide end-to-end management of the customer from loan origination to collection. Refer to:
Juris Collect – End-to-end debt collection system
Send instruction to your solicitors through computer
Progress & Status Monitoring
Monitor the status and progress of your legal cases
Ensure all work processes are completed using our sophisticated checklist engine
Retrieve Defendant’s Status
Retrieve update of defendant’s status from your solicitors electronically