Juris Analyst is a financial evaluation system for business that stimulates, evaluates, and forecasts your clients’ financial health and their repayment ability. Its intelligent financial evaluation, scoring, and risk rating system analyses a company’s financial position over the desired period – past, present, or future.
One Step Ahead
Juris Analyst is a robust-yet-simple, web-based financial analysis system. By entering your financial statement into the system, (balance sheet and income statement), you are able to obtain a wide array of financial analysis reports such as ratios, cash flow statement, cash conversion cycle, debt service ability, and much more. The system is designed in such a way where any user, regardless of their proficiency in financials, will be able to use the system with ease.
The Future is Not a Mystery Anymore
Juris Analyst is an online financial evaluation, scoring, and risk rating system which intelligently analyses company financial position over a desired period, including the past, present, and future. It is always essential for a business organisation to know how well their company is currently doing, to plan their business strategies. Unsurprisingly, it is equally important for the organization to forecast their future position in the market. With Juris Analyst, users may forecast their future financials with high levels of accuracy. The system is well-equipped with necessary financial schedules such as assets acquisition, assets disposal, assets depreciation, and debt maturity schedule, that calculate the future asset value and loan repayment schedule.
Forecasts Bad Debtors Before They Attempt to Default
Juris Analyst helps financial institutions such as banks forecast future debt payment ability of the applicant, and the likelihood of future payments being defaulted. Juris Analyst has the capability to integrate with core banking systems and third-party financial systems such as credit bureau data (eg CCRIS in Malaysia) to extract additional financial information.
Juris Analyst Core Functionalities
- Fully web-based for easy deployment and low maintenance costs. Users can also access the system from all around the globe.
- User-friendly and highly configurable workflow engine.
- Easy setup and configurable rules to cater for different business needs.
- Forecast feature of Juris Analyst reduces risk of any initial action by providing an environment for its user to project, simulate, evaluate, and score future performance of the company.
- Integrate with core banking systems and third-party financial systems such as credit bureau data like CCRIS.
- Creates a scorecard for quantitative and qualitative assessments for scoring the future performance of all applications.
- Compare a company in multiple scenarios like one-to-one comparison within industry and region, and comparison with all other available companies.
We also provide end-to-end management of the customer from loan origination to collection. For more information, you may refer to:
An intelligent chatbot with natural language processing (NLP) specifically engineered for banking and finance.