Wrapping up the year with a bang! This is truly a testament to JurisTech fulfilling its vision in creating amazing solutions, to build and enrich lives. Once again, being recognised and applauded for our great work in the financial industry in Malaysia. We are proud of all the milestones we achieved this year that have impacted so many people.
On 18th December 2021, in her smart yet elegant business attire, our phenomenal CEO See Wai Hun received the MSPC SME Icon Recognition Award. The MSPC SME Icon Award acknowledges industry leaders for their leadership and contribution to the community they served. This year, the 2021 Recognition Award has added a special criteria to salute these industry leaders for their resilience, sustainability, and innovative approaches in riding above the COVID-19 storm, an unprecedented global crisis and challenges.
Datuk Parmjit Singh, MSPC President, gave an inspiring opening remark congratulating all winners for breaking barriers and going above and beyond in influencing and impacting their respective industries and communities.
Grabbing the MSPC Tokoh 2021 titles are:
- Dato’ (Dr) Abd Radzak bin Abd Malek, International President of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Prof Tan Sri Dr Sharifah Hapsah Syed Hasan Shahabudin, President of the National Council of Women Organisation
Claiming the prestigious 2021 MSPC SME Icons are:
- See Wai Hun, CEO and co-founder of JurisTech
- Andal Krishnan, Crest Excellence Centre Sdn Bhd
- Angelina Yee Seow Voon, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation
- Ahmad Sha’Rainon Md Shaarani, Managing Director of Microcrop Sdn Bhd
- Anita Aqeela Hiong, ITCO Niaga Sdn Bhd
- Dato Ts Dr Awang Daud bin Awang Putra, Adap Capital Sdn Bhd
- Dato’ Ho Chi Kian, co-founder of SDS Associates Sdn Bhd
- Dr Leong Wai Yie, Perdana University
- Dato’ Seri Lim Yeong Seong, Jati Tinggi Holding Sdn Bhd
- Dr Mohammad Nizam bin Baharom, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Mohd Mazhar bin Mohd Marzuki, Avencer FM Services Sdn Bhd
- Stan Jit Singh, IronHorse Sdn Bhd
- Suhaimi bin Badrul Jamil, Former CEO of WZ Satu Bhd & TH Heavy Industries Bhd
- Prof Emeritus Sureswaran Ramadass, VHGlobal Sdn Bhd
- Tan Kim Hui, SzeTech Engineering Sdn Bhd/Innovative Precast Builders Sdn Bhd
- Dato’ Tan Seng Cheong, Managing Partner of Ricky Tan & Co
- Vincent Soh Aik Guan, CEO and Founder of Moneysave (M) Sdn Bhd
- Sharala Axryd,Founder and Managing Director of The Center of Applied Data Science
Congratulations to all winners! It is truly an honour and a great privilege for JurisTech to be recognised among notable industry leaders. Let’s continue to inspire, build, and scale to greater heights!
JurisTech (Juris Technologies) is a leading Malaysian-based fintech company, specialising in enterprise-class software solutions for banks, financial institutions, and telecommunications companies in Malaysia, Southeast Asia, and beyond.